Communities, organisations and churches are invited to host Andy and Howard as they make their way round the coast of Britain.
Can your community help to host the voyage as they travel round Britain?
- tell us the Celtic stories about the place where you live
- organise an event to celebrate
- Navigators of Faith can visit you
- we’re organising ‘round table’ talks – in a harbour near you
- throw a party
- organise a concert, celebration of some sort, or an event
Interested to sail?
You can join us for a leg of the voyage, which can be as short as a day or as long as a week. You’ll be part of the crew, the adventure and the conversation. – just let us know you are interested.
Can you help with a donation?
You can help fund the Navigators of Faith project. The work needs sponsors and donors to make the voyage and work possible. If you would like to make a donation then please visit out Just Giving page.
We’d love to hear from you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch if you want to be involved.